FOR SALE; REAR AXLE SCHOCKS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; REAR AXLE SCHOCKS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 05:32 pm:

Schocks: $35.00, No cracks or repairs, complete set for rear axle. Dress up you T a little when compared to other plain Ts. These are really great if you live in a small town with water bars 12 inches deep at every intersection. You can power through them easily. Please include $22.30 Shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 06:21 pm:

Rear Axle Shocks:

shocks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harold lee cartwright on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

sent you a pm ill take the shocks if not sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 08:12 pm:

Harold, sorry the above shocks have been sold. I do have some Hasslers that I will look through and see if I have a complete set for the rear axle. I will let you know, if you are interested.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration