FOR SALE: Original Brass Dog Bone Boyce Moto Meter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: Original Brass Dog Bone Boyce Moto Meter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 08:04 pm:

Nice original brass Boyce Moto Meter with brass bezel and dog bone. Came off an early T I had. $135 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 05:47 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 02:20 pm:

$100

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 09:28 pm:

Heck Larry. Pm me and make me a price on the meter and the relined shoes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 09:53 pm:

Sold
Thank You.
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration