FOR SALE: Early Original Accessory Brass Step Plates

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: Early Original Accessory Brass Step Plates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 08:10 pm:

Early pair of original accessory brass step plates. These are not the new reproduction ones and they weigh about twice what the new brass ones weigh. The Ford script is also the earlier style. Came off an early 1912/13 I once owned. $125 pair plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 08:12 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Noller on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

Larry

I will take them. PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 09:21 pm:

Thank You Larry,
I will hold them for You.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 11:53 pm:

If anyone has another set, I would like to have a set. Please contact me. Thanks Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 10:28 am:

If anyone buys a set (2) and only needs one, I need one (1) for my 14' roadster

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration