FS" 15 Inch Steering Wheel, Forged Spider with Fordite Rim

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS" 15 Inch Steering Wheel, Forged Spider with Fordite Rim
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 09:41 pm:

Going through some more stuff, and I found a 15 inch steering wheel with a Fordite rim. Very nice shape with no cracks, has the high crown nut and the center part of the steering shaft gear, as well as the top of the gear box.

Asking $55 plus shipping (will fit in a large flat rate box for $18 for those of you on the west coast) I can ship overseas.

Paypal preferred, but will accept check or USPS money order.

PM me for details.

Cheers,
Benjamin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 06:56 am:

Hi Benjamin,

I would like to buy the wheel and sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 10:24 am:

Benjamin, I realize the wheel is sold, dang it !!! I've posted several times for 15" wheels but not having any luck, would be satisfied just to get good 15" spider's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 11:32 am:

I believe I have quite a few 15" spyders, John - drop me an email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 12:04 pm:

That is an early spider. No riveted parts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 01:40 am:

Sold, pending payment.

Sorry John, I did not see your want ad, or I would of Pmed you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration