Nice brass hub fan for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Nice brass hub fan for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 05:00 pm:

Brass hub fan for sale $100 plus post

Fan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Smithwick Eastford , CT. on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

Mark I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

Not sure why this came up right now. The fan was sold weeks ago. Sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 07:08 pm:

With all that pipe apparatus did it actually fit without hitting the front of the head?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

If anyone else has on I would be interested in it. Thanks ben jermainne bjerm10@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

Fan is sold ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 08:43 pm:

Hi Tim,

I have that "pipe apparatus" on my '14. It is marked APCO. I makes greasing the hub ever so much easier.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 10:12 am:

Bill, thanks. Answers that question. You're right, cause getting that cap off of my '13 is all but impossible. Maybe I'll try that. Looks (especially in pics) can be deceiving.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration