FOR SALE; 26 COIL BOX AND LID

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; 26 COIL BOX AND LID
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 05:36 pm:

Coil Box: $36.00, This coil box with a little bit of paint could be mounted as is.
The wire harness that connected the timer to the coil box can be included at no extra charge if wanted. I would however recommend a new harness. Please include $21.00 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-74-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 11:44 pm:

26 Coil Box;

26 coil box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 06:04 pm:

Box has been spoken for.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 06:11 pm:

Tom, I put your name on the coil box. I am sure you will be satisfied with it. Good to hear from you, it been awhile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Donahue on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 06:40 pm:

Thanks Dave. It was a pleasure speaking with you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration