OT - FOR SALE: Excellent 1930 Model A Chassis

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT - FOR SALE: Excellent 1930 Model A Chassis
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 05:50 pm:

A friend of mine purchased a very nice 1930 Coupe, it was an older restoration that had very little use. He bought it for the body and I bought the running chassis from him. While he built his street rod chassis, He drove this Model A a couple times. It ran very well, good brakes, smooth running car, quiet nice shifting transmission. Tires are new with less than 50 miles on them. Steering column was gone through. Comes with misc parts pictured including a 5th wheel for the spare, heater manifold and it's original bumper brackets and bumpers. I had planned to build an A on this chassis someday but too many other projects. $2500 firm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 05:51 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 05:52 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 06:55 pm:

Another one bites the dust...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 12:44 am:

And, like the Phoenix, may rise yet again from the ashes!

Too modern for me, and I am too broke anyway. But it looks like a great beginning to get oneself into a low budget antique automobile!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Kennedy on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 10:29 pm:

Location?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 10:35 pm:

Berlin Center, Ohio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Butterworth on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 06:39 am:

Larry I sent a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 01:31 pm:

Sold, and going to a good home.
Thank You!
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration