FS Winfield Model S AA Carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Winfield Model S AA Carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 01:48 am:

Selling my Winfield Model S AA carb. Its clean as a pin. I have not personally used it, and it needs a couple gaskets made before it is used. One where the air through part mates to the float body, and one from the float body to the top of the float body. Linkage feels great, and everything moves how it should. The needles on the valves look nice. No cracks or chips anywhere.

Asking $650 plus shipping.

Can ship overseas.

Paypal preferred but will acccept checks, USPS money orders. I can also do credit cards over the phone through my paypal account if thats a better option for you. PM me for details.

Cheers,
Benjamin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 05:44 pm:

Btt, open to offers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 03:11 am:

$550 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 09:36 pm:

$500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 02:54 pm:

I have a couple of these carbs for parts and also a Winfield alum manifold for the T in case anyone is interested in this one. It truly looks to be in superb condition!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 01:03 pm:

Gene:

What do you want for the carbs and the manifold?

Please advise.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year,
Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 02:54 pm:

I actually just found these carbs and manifolds cleaning out a garage and have not had a chance to even look at them. I mostly wanted to btt Ben's post since his carb looks so pristine.

I have had lots of interest in the Winfield stuff and will respond to everyone when I get a chance soon after the holidays.

I hope he has had as much response as I have!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 10:22 pm:

Thanks for the bumps Gene.

Not had one response to my carb, may be the holidays coming up. I don't know. Didn't think I was too high from what I was have been told, and considering the condition of the carb. It came to me this way in this shape. Have my eyes on a different carb as well as some parts for my 1913, so that's why I'm letting it go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 01:13 am:

Still for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 09:48 pm:

$475

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 08:54 am:

Benjamin, it is really a nice carb, problem as I see it, it is really a small carb being an AA. Most "hot" engines start with a "B" or "BB" and it is an "S" and not an "SR".

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration