WTB RIGHT HAND TAIL LIGHT BRACKET

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB RIGHT HAND TAIL LIGHT BRACKET
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 02:02 am:

Does anyone make or convert L/H tail light bracket for '26-'27 coupe or roadster to fit R/H fender? I know some convert brackets for Model A passenger side, wonder if anyone does for T. I could use a nice tail light also - if I can locate a bracket.
Thanks, Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 04:34 am:

Should have checked Lang's first. They have one for the right side. Now just need a drum type '26 - '27 light.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 10:50 pm:

Frank, If you'll settle for a Dodge Brothers DB Type 2 stoplight (they're the same light as Ford, but have DB Type 2 stamped on the top, instead of Ford), I have plenty. I wish that I knew someone who had a die that I could restamp these with Ford script. Dan Trease of Florida, has used one in the past by flattening the raised DB script on the top of the housing. Ford, Dodge Hupmobile and possibly others used a variation of this light. They were made by Hall Manufacturing Company.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 10:52 pm:

The last genuine Ford script stoplight that sold on Ebay, recently, went for over $200.00.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 06:17 am:

Frank: Are you sure Lang's has them? I have been told the bracket is no longer being made. I they do not have it, I know someone that may have one still. Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration