Mainbearing linebore unit for models T and A Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Mainbearing linebore unit for models T and A Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

this unit includes the 4 bearing linebore frame that bolts to the pan rails of models T or model A Ford crankcases , the boring bar and boring bits , dial indicator toolset fixture for adjusting the boring bits , a radius/facing bit and stop ring for cutting the thrust flanges and clearance radii , the "false cam" and locator brackets and adapter bushings for positioning the unit on the pan rails to assure correct timing gear clearances... illustrated instructions are included as well as my telephone or email support ...$875 + $65 postage in lower 48 states ...INTERNATIONAL postage at actual postal charge ( I do not charge "extra" for international )...I have been building this design linebore since 1979 ...gene French 970-581-2808 ... email gfrench1953@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 10:24 am:

To the top again...thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

I have had several inquirys recently as to the need for REAMERS with my unit ...my design linebore uses ADJUSTIBLE boring bits to size the bearing bores ...I include a dial indicator toolset fixture to adjust the cutting diameter ...my unit does not require a sized reamer for finishing the bearing bores , and I include a combination radius/facing bit to cut the thrust flanges and clearance radii ...I am able to email my procedure sheets to anyone interested ...email me with a request for the procedure sheets for the mainbearing linebore unit ...always an optimist ...Gene French 970-581-2808 email: gfrench1953@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 08:02 am:

will be at Bakersfield swapmeet in April ...gfrench1953@hotmail.com gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 05:31 pm:

will be at Chickasha swapmeet in March ...space # SL4 in the south building ..always an optimist...gene French gfrench1953@hotmail.com ph.# 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 11:23 am:

To the top ...thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 11:38 am:

lineboretoolset

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 08:09 am:

will arrive at Chickasha Thursday afternoon for the vendor setup ...always an optimist...gene french

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration