2017 Winter Special-Model T Ford Ignition Coil Rebuilding.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 2017 Winter Special-Model T Ford Ignition Coil Rebuilding.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 10:41 am:

Model T Ford ignition coils received in my shop between January 1 and January 30, 2016 will enjoy the benefit of free return Priority Mail shipping to addresses in the United States.
Avoid the Spring rush, get your coils rebuilt now and be ready for trouble free Summer touring. Please call or email if you have further questions.
Ron Patterson 859-881-1677 or modeltcoils(at)windstream(dot) net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 10:43 am:

Sorry that should read; "Model T Ford ignition coils received in my shop between January 1 and January 30, 2017 will enjoy........"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:34 am:

Ron, is there a flat fee for each coil? Or does it depend on the condition of the donor coil? I've got 4 good working coils in my restoration T, but understand that I need to carry a few spares around with me and I have a few that I don't know the condition of and would like to have them as good working spares.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 04:13 pm:

I wish to send 8 coils for rebuilding. Please advise price via PM or forum post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 05:57 pm:

Robert
I sent you a private message today.
Ray
As we discussed in our telephone conversation today.
Ron Patterson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 09:39 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 11:09 am:

Best deal in town! Get your coils rebuilt by Ron, and you won't have to take the lid off your coil box for a long time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 10:10 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 01:45 pm:

How much per coil? As Robert asked. What do you do for the rebuild?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 05:47 pm:

You can contact me for complete rebuild and price details at email: modeltcoils(at)Windstream(dot)net.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration