WTB: check your stash, maybe you have doubles !!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: check your stash, maybe you have doubles !!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 07:21 am:

Standard "T" and "TT" wood wheel hub pullers, one each in good usable condition with good inner threads. Also, trying to find same condition, thread chaser. Would be nice to find the three items from one source, fingers crossed !!! Been lucky so far but you know how that works, that 4th one just ain't com'n, there I sit. Hopefully I can find the items reasonably and fair priced, thanks guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 09:38 am:

Boy, not having much luck here !!! Heck I'd be satisfied to get them from three different sources, not desperate but sure's hell I'll need them someday.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration