CL Ohio: Model T frame Buzz Saw - $125

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: CL Ohio: Model T frame Buzz Saw - $125
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 07:49 pm:

pretty cool buzz saw, located in Midwest Ohio. Just found it on craigslist.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/for/5919337769.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 07:56 pm:

has a 13-14 rear end and taper leaf rear spring. looks like a 14 or later style rear cross member

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 08:35 pm:

I just called the seller and bought it :-) going to my barn soon!

His father built it, and it got used by him and several local farmers. Pretty nice guy to talk too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 08:44 pm:

That's kinda neat. I would probably put that in my yard and just stare at it while drinking a cool one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 08:50 pm:

Im actually going to rebuild it` with new wood parts, but with a later rear end for the axle. I can use the spring and if the rear crossmemebr is an early 14 one, I can use it for a project Im working on. I am also working on a T engine power plant, and have a PTO for the back of the tranny, so it will make a neat setup. It will be operable, but I probably wont run it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 11:12 pm:

Awesome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 01:48 am:

Someone posted a video recently of a guy using one of these.
It looked like a great way to cut a LOT of firewood in a woodlot
situation. Like I need another project, .... but given how much
time I spend with a chainsaw in the woods each year, this sounds
appealing. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:56 am:

Benji, I am glad it went to a good home, I have two belt drives that bolt to the rear of a stationary engine, one is straight out the back and the other is 90 degree from engine. If you need one let me know. Joe Bell

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration