For Sale TT closed cab door window trim.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale TT closed cab door window trim.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 09:06 pm:

I have five trim pieces for the inside of TT closed cab truck doors. I got these with a bunch of other T parts, and I did not know what they were for. They were identified on the forum to fit TT closed cabs. There are two top of door pieces, two rear of door pieces, and one front of door piece. The one front of door piece is solid but is fairly rough. It could be smoothed out some more with some hammer/dolly work. The others have some pitting to the inside but are very solid, and appear to have been painted and on a restoration at some time in their past life. I have never had any of these before unless they were on an old door. The condition is probably about as good as can be expected these days. My research shows that they are not being reproduced at this time. Please look at the pics, they show both sides of the parts. I will take 100.00 for all five pieces plus shipping. Payment can be pay pal, money order, or personal check. PM message or e-mail to dobro (at) artelco.com if you have any questions. I do not want to sell single pieces. Thanks ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 07:36 pm:

reduced to 75.00 plus shipping .... before I put them on e-bay ...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration