For Sale 13 14 Windshield support rods (one each)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 13 14 Windshield support rods (one each)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 09:22 pm:

I have two windshield support rods. I believe them to fit 13 and 14. One is the straighter style and the other is the "dog leg" style. They are 145.00 for a pair of them in Langs catalog. I will take 40.00 each or 60.00 for both (plus shipping). Maybe someone needs just a single for their project. If you have any questions send me a PM message or e-mail me at dobro (at) artelco.com Payment can be pay pal, money order, or personal check. Thanks...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:36 am:

The straight style, for a '13, is a good buy, as I've yet to find any re-pops in a catalogue, and are scarce as hens teeth "on the circuit" to find!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:12 am:

I could use these - Let me know? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:51 am:

John, I sent you a PM message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 02:53 pm:

I have at least five people wanting these. Ill go in order the e-mails were received and give time for a response. John was first ... Sorry I do not have a bunch of them ... :-(

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration