FOR SALE ; SIX TIMERS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE ; SIX TIMERS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:49 pm:

Timers: $19.98 includes three rollers and a bracket to hold the timers in place. Please include $9.15 Shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:51 pm:

TIMERS:

timers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 11:49 am:

Could you please show what it looks like inside the timers?

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

Stephen; I will try and get that done for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 11:21 pm:

The picture shows eight timers, three rollers and the bracket. If the sale includes all I will take them. Please advise and I will send a check.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and
Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 01:18 am:

Jonathan, your right there are eight timers three roller and the bracket. I guess I never learned to count. I will put your name on the box and hold it for you, Thanks a lot.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 09:16 am:

Good Morning Dave:

I am currently out of town, get home tomorrow. Will send a check Tues or more likely Wed.
Thanks.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.

Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 09:51 am:

Jonathan: Your name is on the box and will be held in the shipping room.
Thanks, These were part of a very large estate sale I recently bought. Some look good and some look bad. The parts had been sitting since 1999.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration