Glass bowl stromberg for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Glass bowl stromberg for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 01:37 pm:

Stromberg Hno2 for sale. It appears to have been rebuilt and doesn't appear to have been run yet. It's got all new screws and gaskets. The glass is in nice shape too. This would look awesome on a speedster.
$300 plus shipping.
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Koke Twigg-Smith on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 02:29 pm:

Sent you a PM, but realize I don't know where to look for your response! Please email me at ktsats AT aol.com.

Thanks, Koke T-S

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 02:48 pm:

I emailed you back at the email you provided. It's yours if you want it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Koke Twigg-Smith on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 03:19 pm:

Okay, great. Got the email and responded. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 03:54 pm:

Sold!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration