FS Rear Hydraulic Brake Set

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Rear Hydraulic Brake Set
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 04:19 pm:

I received these in a lot of parts I purchased several years ago. They were in a box marked VW hydraulic brakes for Model T. I'm not sure if everything is there to make the modification. If not, it looks to be a good start $200.00 plus $18.75 USPO Domestic Flat Rate Shipping. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 11:11 am:

Price reduced to $150.00 plus $18.75 USPO Domestic Flat Rate Shipping. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lester in Floyd, VA on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 12:18 am:

Mark, can you tell me the diameter of drum these shoes would fit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 12:38 am:

Lester,

I'll check and get back to you tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 11:48 am:

Lester,

The hydraulic brake set comes with two circular sections (11 3/4" diameter) which look like you would attach to a modified 26/27 stock brake drum. See attached photo for details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 03:00 pm:

Sold to John in Iowa!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration