FS Assessory Rear Shock Absorbers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Assessory Rear Shock Absorbers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 04:26 pm:

One set of rear aftermarket accessory rear shock absorbers. The shackle holes and bushings are in exceptional condition. Mount them and go! $100.00 plus $22.00 domestic shipping. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 04:33 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 04:36 pm:

Mark, Do you think they would work with AC brakes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:14 pm:

Looks like they may work. Plenty of room. Here are a few pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 11:07 am:

Reduced to $90.00 plus $22.00 domestic shipping. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 11:30 am:

Mark,

I'd like to buy them.

Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 12:22 pm:

Sold to Brian!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 08:17 am:

Mark, by any such luck would you have another set of rear shocks of equal condition/price ??? I'm running a ruckstell w/rockies on my 26' Roadster PU, will these work ??? The truck use to belong to Roy Bunnel from CA, past member of the Motherload Model "T" Ford Club. The truck is highly optioned and somehow I need to raise the back half of the truck atleast 2" to be somewhat level, hoping that these shocks would do the job. Any help/input would be appreciated, thanks Mark.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 08:28 am:

Sorry John,

That was the only set I had.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration