Grab Bag of Non-T Valve Stem Hardware for Price of Shipping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Grab Bag of Non-T Valve Stem Hardware for Price of Shipping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:02 pm:

This year at Hershey, I bought a small tub of valve stem hardware. I picked out the Model T stuff that I could use, and what is shown below is what is left over. Some of the stuff looks like it is for a much larger car.

I know many of you collect other cars besides Ts, so if you can use these I am happy to send the whole lot to you in a small USPS Priority flat rate box for $7.00, which covers the cost of shipping.

Please PM me with your shipping address and I will reply with payment instructions, thanks!

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:47 pm:

Sent PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 06:19 pm:

Sorry Warren, somebody beat you to them by 25 minutes!

Stem parts are spoken for, thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration