FS Pickup Bed Rail Set

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Pickup Bed Rail Set
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 06:33 pm:

This looks to be a nice complete set of original bed rails $75.00 actual domestic shipping extra. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 11:06 am:

Reduced to $70.00 plus domestic shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 08:12 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tex Holtby on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 11:39 am:

Mark, can you let me know if the strips you have for sale match the profile of the ones Steve Jelf shows in this thread? Its difficult to tell from the picture in your add. Thank you, Tex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 11:50 am:

I'll check mine and compare them to Steve's when I get home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 08:26 pm:

The surface in the center of the rails appears to be flat and not convex as shown in Steve's thread. As such, the must be for the improved 26/27 model year truck bed.

Price is now $65.00 for the complete set plus domestic shipping.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration