3 twist nonpareil horn...model K

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 3 twist nonpareil horn...model K
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

Here is a nice 3 twist nonpareil horn. It has a few minor dings but isn't dented, or cracked. The surface has a slight pitting to it that I think would wet sand out. I looked and looked for info on these, and found pictures of them on Model K fords. The HCCA educational forum shows one on a model K. This horn is probably suited to a variety of early cars. It has a door which usually is lost.
$700 shipped
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 12:05 pm:

$650 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 10:53 pm:

$625 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

$600 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 10:43 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 09:40 pm:

$575 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 06:20 pm:

$550 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 04:48 pm:

525 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 12:58 pm:

$500 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 08:41 pm:

$475 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 06:59 pm:

$450 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

$425 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Van Maanen on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 01:54 pm:

Dan PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 09:00 pm:

I got your PM and replied directly to your email. It is sold to you. Give me a call if their are any problems.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration