ENCLOSED TRANSPORT FOR JANUARY!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ENCLOSED TRANSPORT FOR JANUARY!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 05:20 pm:

Hello Everyone,

January transport spots are filling fast!

At this time, I have one spot available from anywhere east of the Mississippi River out to California or Arizona.

I do not have a definite date for this trip yet, but it will be in January for sure.

This trip will be with the Ameri-lite single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove-tail rear & a drive in rear door.

The vehicle need not run, but must roll on inflated tires & the brakes cannot be locked up.

Please see this link for more pictures of my equipment & hundreds of references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

I have 3 million accident-free transport miles over the last 33+ years (2000 vehicles conservatively)

I stay in constant contact with my customers during the trip. I also do NOT stay in hotels, I stay with the vehicle to keep it safe.

I do not take deposits & NEVER is there an extra charge for unloaded miles!

Please give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697
billsautoworks1@aol.com

As always, I am not afraid to post my full name or pictures of my trucks & trailers. I am proud of my equipment & my reputation all over the world!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 12:44 pm:

Due to some unforeseen title issues, my trip out to California has been cancelled! (which is probably better because I am already overbooked)

I would like to take this time to wish everyone on the Model T forum a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you all get to spend time with family & friends. Please be safe while traveling over the river & through the woods!

As always I will be available to give cash on delivery price quotes & many times I can squeeze one in between two other transports.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697
billsautoworks1@aol.com
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Me & The Kids!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration