FS Ford and Dodge Radiator motormeters and wings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Ford and Dodge Radiator motormeters and wings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hollenbaugh on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 08:32 pm:

I am selling both motor-meters. One is a Dodge temperature gauge with wings, and the other one is a reproduction Ford temperature gauge (broken neck).
Asking $65.00 plus $13.45 shipping. Call if you need further info. 574-952-45Fifty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hollenbaugh on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 08:40 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 08:46 am:

Jerry: Hi From Iowa: I could use your motometers if available? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 09:59 am:

Bought a fare amount of parts from Jerry, a great stand-up guy, prices are more than fair. I'm glad to call him "my friend" now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 10:16 am:

I agree John. Super nice guy and some great yard art.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration