Two engines for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Two engines for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 05:35 pm:

I have 2 short blocks for sale one is a refreshed 1924 that has new main bearings, new rods, re-ringed standard cast iron pistons, .015 os stainless valves, new cam and reground crank

The second engine is a fully rebuilt 1923 short block bored to 30 over with aluminum pistons milled head, crank re ground to 20 under rebabbited mains and rebabbited rods new .250 lift cam with .015 stainless valves and nos timing gears.

I am asking $1000 for the refreshed 1924 short block and $1650 for the rebuilt 23 short block If you are interested please email me at
svibert102 @gmail.com thanks 23 on the left and 24 on the right

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 06:13 pm:

Sent pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 10:38 pm:

Sent email on the 23

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 01:36 am:

Sent pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 05:50 am:

Bought the '23 engine. Now I need to figure out how to get it from Grandby Conn. to Rochester, NY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 08:28 am:

Mark, I was hoping to get the '23 but you are faster than me. I just sent Spencer an email saying I'll take the '24. If I am successful, we should be able to work out something to get them here. I am willing to drive to CT and bring back home. You could pick up at my house which is just north of Utica.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 09:45 am:

Hey Brian, Yes, I sent Spencer a pm at 6:13 last night and then spoke to him about specifics. The '23 was perfect for my application ... hope the '24 works for you. Yes, that would save me a couple of hours driving for me if you pick up both engines. Let's email ... mine is mosterman@eastman.org

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 02:46 pm:

Engines are sold thanks mtfca

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration