WTB gallon counter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB gallon counter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 08:08 pm:

Looking for a manual gallon counter for my TT tanker project
I looked on eBay with no luck Jim williams

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 04:36 pm:

Is 2 inch too big? I have one from the fifties. Dave in Bellingham, WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 11:57 pm:

I have a larger all brass sweep hand fuel delivery gauge. I will have to find it to take pictures and will post them here. If my old memory serves the dial is about 6" in diameter.

just sayin'

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 11:08 am:

Thanks for the offers Guy's but it is not a gauge it is a round
Wheel with numbers and a pointer and it mounted in the
Bucket box of the old home fuel delivery trucks so the driver knew how many gallons he had delivered jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration