FS Five 26/27 Wire Wheels with 2 Front and 2 Rear Hubs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Five 26/27 Wire Wheels with 2 Front and 2 Rear Hubs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 09:35 pm:

Going through some more stuff. Have a couple sets of 26/27 wire wheels, and only need one. DSo here is the extras. I have 5 wheels, and 2 front hubs and 2 rears with drums. They need new studs I think, at least Im replacing mine with new ones and they are similar to age with these. One drum has a wear spot on the inside like the brake shoe was rubbing on it. And one axle keyway was made in one rear hub, looks like the other was worn out. The front hubs look nice, still would replace the studs, and one edge of the outer hub is slightly bent.

The wheels look nice, with typical rust pitting and a few bent spokes, but nothing bad. One wheel has had the bolt holes welded up and redrilled. A couple wheels have a few rough spots of rust pitting as seen in the pics. Nice set otherwise.

Asking $550 for the whole lot. Im not sure about how to ship the wheels, the hubs, no problem. So I dont know how much it will be.

Pm me for details

Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim magill on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 05:25 am:

Hey Ben, I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 12:49 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:21 am:

Benji, sent a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

Still for sale

Some more pics

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration