PARTS WANTED - SUNDERMAN ALUMINUM INTAKE MANIFOLD

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: PARTS WANTED - SUNDERMAN ALUMINUM INTAKE MANIFOLD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 10:48 am:

Looking for a usable one of these not a wall hanger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Niedzielski on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 09:07 pm:

Jay, now this is a worthy challenge ! Pretty much equal to finding an aluminum Waukesha Ricardo intake Manifold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 09:24 pm:

Star light, star bright,. First star I see tonight,. I wish I may, I wish I might,. Have this wish I wish tonight. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

Good luck, my friend !

Ed - I'll take a photo of my matching Ricardo aluminum intake with my early priming cup Ricardo head tomorrow on the '19 Centerdoor !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 10:06 pm:

I also do a pretty good rendition of Bullwinkle, if'n I say so myself ! Hey Rocky -- - - - - !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Niedzielski on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 10:07 pm:

Steve, now that is a picture I want to see. Mechanical Art !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 03:40 am:

"'Ey, Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outa my hat!"
"But that trick never works!"
"THIS time fur SHURR!!"
(Pulls out Rocky)
"Well, at least I'm gettin close."

"Now, here's something you'll really like!"
(Commercial)

There were a total of four. Anybody remember the other three?

Jay, Good luck with finding that manifold!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 09:41 am:

Thanks Wayne!

Got this HEN on Ebay last week so this manifold should be a piece of cake to come by! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 03:55 pm:

Merry Christmas my friend!

Somehow we have to keep bouncing this back to the top so that this week's limited viewership can see it and find that manifold for you!
Drive carefully, and enjoy the holidays! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 03:56 pm:

As promised -

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 03:59 pm:

Wow Steve! That is an even better way to kick this back to the top!

You also have a wonderful holiday season!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 04:13 pm:

COOL BEANS, NICE COMBO STEVE!

Someone here must have a Sunderman manifold they would part with! It's not like I'm asking for a new old stock Flux Capacitor! Right?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration