For Sale Model T C Cab

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Model T C Cab
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Eyre on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 06:40 pm:

C Cab for sale as pictured. Some additional parts included for free. Note dog not included :-)C Cab

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 07:51 pm:

Dan, where are you located and what is the price ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 07:56 pm:

What !

No dog ?

Why EVERY C CAB I have ever seen advertised has had a free dog w/ purchase .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Eyre on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 09:36 pm:

Sorry, forgot to mention, located in Dallas, TX. Asking $500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Morton on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 12:53 am:

PM sent call anytime...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Morton on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 10:05 pm:

I think I need it. Anyone have an idea as to what year it is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 07:58 am:

Will, it is most definitely a 1924 model year most likely made in late 1923 when the model year started or early into 1924. That cab has the notches on the tops of the "C"'s which tells that it had a low roof. Another indicator of just how early it is would be the front frame mounts. The very early cabs had single hole mounts which were replaced by two hole mounts. Unfortunately the exact times of the changes aren't well documented.

This cab actually looks to be a very nice one. It looks to have minimal rust out and if the other door looks as good as the driver's side, the price is very good. The back panel can be purchase from Howell's (just order it about 6 months ahead of time!) Also, as you may already know, the windshield and stanchions are wrong.

(Message edited by JunkyJud on December 23, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 11:50 am:

If the rear window panel was intact, it also would be an indicator as 1924 has a rear window used one year only, according to the Model T Glass booklet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 12:45 pm:

Are the fenders, door and other sheetmetal inside the cab included?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 02:07 pm:

Seems the biggest give away is the fold down windshield, unless it has been replaced with the earlier style sometime in the past

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 03:46 pm:

The red fenders and gray door sitting inside it do not fit that cab. I don't know if he is selling them with it or not, but they do have value of their own and would be of interest to many people, including me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Eyre on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 01:35 pm:

Sold! Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Morton on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 01:27 am:

No, Thank you! I can't wait to pick it up I'm very excited.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Morton on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 11:33 pm:

can anyone ID the fenders or doors from this pic? I'm sure more of the door needs to be seen but thought it was worth asking anyways.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Morton on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 11:36 pm:

How about windshield stanchions. What year would they be?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 11:41 pm:

Good buy on a great project... Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brass TT on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 12:28 am:

Is this for sale still or just wasting people's time by asking questions ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Morton on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 01:01 am:

Just wasting your time Brass TT sorry to bother you by asking for some help...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:08 am:

Hey Will!! Wish I could answer your questions but I am not sufficiently well informed. Don't be discouraged by occasional negativity here; most folks are really helpful. Posting your questions on the forum side may get better results. Good luck with the project!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bernie glass on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:39 am:

will you did real good I like it all bernie

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration