WTB 1909-10 -11 - early 12 touring or roadster project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1909-10 -11 - early 12 touring or roadster project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 01:29 am:

Previous (20 years ago) model t owner working his way back to early Model t fords after playing with early 2 Cylinder Buick cars.
Interested in projects that have complete, era correct, authentic, major assemblies. Extra paid for primarily original bodies.
Budget $30-40k.
Wish to complete a full, authentic restoration, and then tour the the car regionally.
Have something you won't get done? Ready to switch cars?
Give me a shout don@dryflydistillng.com. 5099814378

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 09:22 am:

If Charley Shaver reads this you guys need to talk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 09:24 am:

Don, sent you a pm
Dale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 11:52 am:

Thanks Royce and Dale. I'll reach out to Charlie. And Dale, I'll call next week!
Appreciate the leads gentlemen.

DGP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 01:30 pm:

Don,
I may have something that would be very authentic and "rare" that you may find interesting. Sent an email to you minutes ago. Check it out and call if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 12:04 am:

He has SEEN the light!!!!! got out of those pesky 2 cylinder unreliable Buicks and now wants a reliable quality Ford machine.

For someone that has turned the corner, saw the light, and now on the right path, we need to dig deep and help this man along the righteous path of model t touring. Welcome aboard Don, it will be good to have you with us.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 12:56 pm:

Thanks H!

Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 01:02 pm:

Don,

Spokane is a good place to be to find what you need.

Good cars come out of your area all the time.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 05:38 pm:

Don, there is a1910 touring in our area, (Sacramento, Ca.) that needs a home. This is a project car that has already had a bunch of money spent on it. Last I knew it was still available, but I cannot guarantee it still is. Belongs to the widow of the late Sam Walker for whom I built the engine. Original body, correct open valve engine good to go. Front end is correct, rear is not. Radiator, all lights and other brass is new, as well as all peripheral sheet metal and top. Steering column is original and correct. I told Mrs. Walker about 25K is the best she could hope for in the current market, despite more than that invested. I will call and verify if it is still available and will give the number to anyone interested if you PM me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 06:11 pm:

Erik,

If someone buys that - I am available from Seattle the end of the month to haul.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 06:30 pm:

This one is on the Hccas classifieds

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 06:57 pm:

Thanks Ed
I have had some conversations with Mr. King

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 10:10 pm:

I have spoken with Mrs. Walker and the 1910 is available. There have been two inquiries and they have been given the contact info in order. I have no financial stake here, just want to see another model T on the road. If it has our work under the hood, that's even better, but the important thing is we take care of the cars and those who care for them. Jim, if a deal is a made I would love to meet you and help loading it up to deliver to its new steward. Merry Christmas from Rumble Seat Garage and a healthy and prosperous 2017 to all!
Fordially, Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 10:39 pm:

Erik,

Do you know Troy who lives in Gold Run, CA on the north side of I-80 - just behind the rest area ?

Great guy - he restores old trucks ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 11:30 am:

I have seen his place but don't know him.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration