Online bidding on a 26 Dr. Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Online bidding on a 26 Dr. Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:23 am:

Nice project car - No reserve bid site - located in Atlanta...

no connection to seller - just bumped into it.....

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1926-ford-model-r/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:35 am:

Peter

Nice find !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Looks like the ole girl has a Ruckstell !

Bill Kerndt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:08 pm:

Axle shifter is home made.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

That does not look like any Ruckstell I have ever seen. Anybody any wiser?

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 11:57 am:

Kinda make you wonder why they would sell on what seems to be a European site? Would be kinda hard to take a trailer to Europe to pick up a car or the other way round. LOL Does look to be a good start for someone. The guy selling has had for 27 years and no title!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 02:13 pm:

Mark the cars location is Atlanta Ga according to the site

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 04:07 pm:

Anybody ever used this auction site? Any input will be helpful. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 08:43 pm:

I saw it was in Atlanta. The point is if you read the wording of the ad the language is more English or European, not American and am thinking that the company hosting the auction is in fact British.
Looking at some of the other cars they have listed I would think that ebay or even Craigs list would be a better choice selling in the domestic market, more buyers are use to those formats, so using the current avenue to sell might be a poor choice for this car in the long run. When I looked this AM I don't think there were any bids with a starting price $1000.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration