:-) - Phoenix to Sand Diego to Los Angeles to Seattle enclosed hauling starts this afternoon - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - Phoenix to Sand Diego to Los Angeles to Seattle enclosed hauling starts this afternoon - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:41 am:

December 23rd

Leaving Phoenix, AZ for San Diego, CA around 2 p.m. with an empty enclosed trailer

December 24th & 25th

I will be in San Diego

December 26th

Picking up in Northridge, CA then heading up to Bellevue, WA

Taking I-5 all the way ...

Call to see how much space I have ...

Merry Christmas !

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 11:11 am:

December 26th

Leaving San Diego, CA around 12 noon local time with 20 feet enclosed trailer space available.

Headed up to Northridge, CA to pick up a car.

December 27th

Headed to Bellevue & Kent, WA

Taking I-5 all the way ...

Limited room for parts - sheet metal - ?

Call to see how much space I have ...

Merry Christmas !

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration