Three Orphan Magazines for the Price of Shipping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Three Orphan Magazines for the Price of Shipping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 01:46 pm:

I have three orphan magazines available for $6.45, which is the price of USPS Priority flat rate shipping. The mags are:

1) The Stanley Museum Quarterly, September 1997
2) The Steam Automobile, Fall/Winter 1963
3) Skinned Knuckles issue 397, August 2009

Please PM me with your shipping address if interested, and I will reply with payment instructions. Thanks!

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 04:00 pm:

I would love to have those. PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 04:24 pm:

Sorry Richard, somebody else beat you to these, better luck next time!

The mags are spoken for, thank you Thom and MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 09:25 am:

Thom, I received a Paypal payment for the magazines from a different name, was that your payment?

The payment info did not include a shipping address. I sent you an email requesting your shipping address so that I can send you the magazines, please reply to that email or PM me through the forum with your shipping address, thank you.

Mark Strange

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration