Free for local pickup only

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Free for local pickup only
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lester in Floyd, VA on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:18 pm:

After cutting down a 70 year old shagbark hickory and splitting enough spoke blanks for the rest of my lifetime and probably a few more (lifetimes, not spokes), there's enough left lying in the woods for someone else who, like me, is stupid enough to make his of her own spokes. I'm willing to help you cut and load it. In this weather, it'll be OK for several weeks, but then it'll only be firewood.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 02:06 am:

Lester,

What a nice gesture !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 11:02 am:

Oh I would love that hickory but 2600 miles each way is too far even for me. Damn.
Happy Christmas to all.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration