Looking to buy Model - T front engine mount *urgent

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking to buy Model - T front engine mount *urgent
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kulman@gmail.com on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 12:31 am:

Hello,
I am looking to buy front engine mount for model - t
I would prefer type on the photo below, but at this moment im looking for anything. Looking to buy it quick with immediate shipping. I have next week off and looking to drop engine in.
Please let me know what do you have and price with shipping to California, zip code 94086
Thank you,
nazario
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/ls4AAOSwPhdVJTmf/s-l400.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 01:08 am:

sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 11:28 am:

Kulman, If you get the two U-bolt style you posted a photo of, You need to make very sure that the threads are very good. The u-bolts are hard to find that do not "strip out" when you tighten them. The u-bolts are not being reproduced at this time. If Jack does not have what you need send me a PM message or e-mail to dobro(at)artelco,com I may have a good set. I also have the Y-bolt style if that works for you... It would be at least Monday or maybe Tuesday before I could mail them ... A flat rate box should make it in 2 days, but this is the holidays so no telling what will happen when shipped ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 12:26 pm:

Your profile shows you have a 26? If this is for the 26, the "Y" style with hole for apron screw would be correct. The style you are showing is for about 1920/21 back. Hope you get one coming no mater which style.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kulman@gmail.com on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 01:44 pm:

Hi Jack, thank you for the message, still trying to get in touch with you.
Hi Donnie, thank you for the message and offer, it I am not able to get in touch with Jack i will drop you and email.
Hi Mark, good catch! i am new to Model T, i have a bit of the pre-war Citroen experience and now my project is Model T engine with Citroen 1926 frame.
what i am trying to do is to use Ford Engine on Citoren frame that i got here locally. (its a field find with everything being gone)
From what i see its very similar engine mount and with minor adjustments i should be able to fit one into another.
I am not restoring Citroen 5HP 1926 to its original glory, due to very rough shape and i got it in. And what i am tying to do is 1926 Citroen Speedster with Ford Model T engine.
photos below:
1.Condition of the car that got to start with,
2.Citroen 1926 model 5HP type C3 frame
3.Front frame engine brace
4.Final goal that i am trying to achieve.

p.s. just got in touch with Jack all is good,
seem like i found what i was looking for!
Thank you again for quick turnout and i will try to share stage of my project on the forum.
nazario

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kulman@gmail.com on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 01:54 pm:

Hi George,
Thank you very much for the package!
Arrived just on time! Wednesday 10am!
I still have time to mount by the end of the week.
Thank you George again!
Thank you all for the support and help!
Nazario

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration