FS: Gish Ever-Ready Accessory Oiler NOS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Gish Ever-Ready Accessory Oiler NOS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 11:43 am:

NOS Gish Ever-Ready Accessory Oiler. NOS. All packing materials in place, instruction sheet on top, appears never to have been removed from the box. Could never bring myself to put this on one of my vehicles - was just too nice all packed up as it had come from the factory. Time to move it along to someone who'll either use it or has more room than I do to display it as is. Price is $175 plus shipping. Contact by PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 03:01 pm:

Ron, Boy that is a nice accessory to have on a T. The best part of it is the oil level switch that is built into the tranny inspection cover and a really cool light fixture for the dash to let you know when you need to add oil!

The late Ralph Ricks, RDR, praised this device as the #2 most important thing to have on your car. He said it saved his motor from certain death during the Great Race one time when he developed an oil leak.

Google it and you'll find more info and pictures of the rest of the parts.

For those interested in this or any other Gish parts I also have some.

Good Luck Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 06:08 pm:

Gene - it really needs to go on a speedster. Unit is complete and beautiful. Just could not bring myself to pull it all apart and hang it on a doodlebug or my TT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 10:03 pm:

Ron, PM sent.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 11:07 pm:

Oiler has been spoken for, pending final payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 01:46 pm:

I have another one of these Gish complete in original box oilers with switch and cool indicator lights if anyone is interested.

This low oil warning system could be an engine saver on any T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cameron Davey on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 07:16 pm:

Iv sent you a message Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 01:04 pm:

I'll figure out the shipping to Aus.

Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration