FS: NOS Accessory Gas Gauge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: NOS Accessory Gas Gauge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 11:57 am:

NOS accessory gas gauge. Box is in OK shape - ends are missing, but sides and graphics are fairly good. Gauge is in excellent shape - shellac treated float, great graphics on scale. Instructions on box say it can be used with round, oval and square tanks. Another item I couldn't bring myself to use - simply too nice as it was. Thinning stuff out - time to move this along to someone who'll use it or has more room to display. $75 plus shipping. Reply via PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 04:10 pm:

And the price is? . . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 05:13 pm:

I can see that the indexed rod moves up and down in the cap, but what seals it to keep the gas from sloshing through that opening? Is there a cap that fits over it when you are not checking the tank?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 05:54 pm:

Price was in the original listing - $75 plus shipping.

Gauge is spoken for, pending final payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Kaiser on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 05:01 pm:

Is it still for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SID KHONA on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 03:09 am:

Is it still available?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 07:51 am:

Spoken for. See my 5:54 PM post on 24 DEC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SID KHONA on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

If available please PM..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 08:03 am:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration