1922 roadster pick up for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1922 roadster pick up for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 04:45 pm:

I had this chassis for sale and decided to sell a body with it. The chassis was rebuilt by the previous owner.
$5200
Pick up in Santa Cruz Ca.
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

The body
Cut off touring body in pretty good shape, it needs some body work but is restorable. The wood is new and solid but may need some better fitting. It has new tack strips.

The bed is a factory bed with new oak. The hardware is blacksmith made with pieces forge-welded or riveted together. It has new oak on it that may require some minor fitting and detail work.

Ruckstel axel
I've got the rod for the axle.

Good windshield
The motor
Recently rebuilt and Never fired !!
Standard cast iron pistons
New rings
New stainless valves
New babbit
26-27 crankshaft!
High head
Atwater kent distributor
4 dip pan
Water pump
New adjustable crank pulley
New rods with oil dippers

Transmission
26-27 drums told it was rebuilt, and it looks rebuilt.
New band lining
New 4th main cap

Chassis
26-27 spindles
30s chevy disc wheels with new tires
Accessory front suspension
New bushings

The wheels are on adapted model T hubs. I have some wood wheel hardware that comes with the car.

The radiator is an early accessory radiator and it seems to be in nice shape. Has wishbone cap the headlights have accessory lenses.

The car isn't wired or plumbed. I have a pile of pieces that go with the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 01:44 pm:

$5000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 12:19 pm:

$4800

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 06:42 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 07:19 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 10:55 pm:

What a cool project.Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 01:05 am:

Thank you! The Carb is a Simmons strait through carburetor. It needs a rebuilt but looks nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 05:23 am:

$4500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 02:28 pm:

$4400

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 11:30 am:

$4200

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

I took another look inside the motor. It seams the term overhauled would be more appropriate than rebuilt. The rods are all new babbit with dippers, but the main caps are not new. They have just had shims removed. I can see shims on the front and back cap but not on the center.
The carb is a Simmons strait through carburetor, it's nice and complete, just needing a rebuild.
$4000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

I just bought a nice set of distributor wires, a new coil, battery wires, and a new fuel line for this car. They aren't installed yet, but are included in the purchase.
$4000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 03:45 pm:

$3900

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

Daniel sent a PM
BOB

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration