Speedster Seats

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Speedster Seats
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 06:39 pm:

For Sale - Speedster seats with metal box to sit on.

Some very nice quality leather seats. I was hoarding them for a while but then rats got to one of them and it may be time to let go of some of this stuff. I'm still teetering with the idea of selling them or just getting it re upholstered but I think if someone were to offer me $350 I may let go of them.

They both have a nice quality leather and a zipper in the back to gain access to the inside ( as pictured) and they do come with the metal box that they sit on.

I may be willing to trade for some other Model T stuff like, starters generators,water pumps ect.
Please let me know what you have. I am also looking for some wire wheels

Please feel free to call or txt me with any questions 916 342 2222

E-mail: westcoastmetalshaping@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 06:41 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 06:43 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 06:45 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 08:22 pm:

Andy - see my private message

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration