FS- '14 muffler w/tail pipe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS- '14 muffler w/tail pipe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 06:59 pm:

Since my '13 I bought two years ago came with a '14 muffler, well I couldn't have that! Got the correct style for the '13 so now I have the '14 muffler w/tail pipe and covering for sale. Can't say for sure, but I suspect this is original. They're $210+ at vendors for re-pop without the covering. I'll take $150 plus shipping. Yep, the covering is kinda pigged up with sooty finger prints and a tear, but overall not bad shape. I think the tail pipe is for very early '14? but can be easily corrected. Drop a PM or call 419-271-5405 if I don't answer don't worry leave a msg. and I'll get back to you and answer first come first serve. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration