Parts for trade ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Parts for trade ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 07:15 pm:

Hello, I am a sheet metal shaper out on the west coast. I make a lot of Model T and speedster parts, anything form fenders to grill shells to cowls to entire bodies

I am looking to trade for some parts that I still need to get for one of my builds - A 1920 Laurel Speedster

I am looking for some engine parts to start with.
I'm looking for a carburetor, starter, water pump and generator

I am also looking for a nice set of wire wheels

Anything else Laurel Related would be greatly appreciated

Below I have attached some pictures of some of the stuff I've made over time. More could also be seen on my website www.westcoastmetalshaping.com

Please feel free to call or txt me any time 916-342-2222

Thank You

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 07:16 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 07:17 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 07:20 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 07:26 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 07:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 08:09 pm:

Beautiful work Andy, in my book I call people such as yourself "gifted". With talent like that, you'll always have a income.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 08:38 pm:

^^ Thank You

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 10:19 pm:

Wow! Great work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 02:31 am:

I had a guy up on hwy 49 do come spinning for me a few years ago. I thought the company was west coast metal spinning, as I remember the name was Jeff Wilson. Same company?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 03:43 pm:

^^ Hi Kim, it is not the same Company although Jeff and I are really good friends and he has taught me everything I know about spinning. He is a really good guy and I enjoy being around him a lot. I purchased both of my spinning lathes from him as a matter of fact. I didn't know till after I met him that our company names were so close however it is not the same place, and id never want to intrude on his business

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 08:06 pm:

Could you use a OF Stromberg. It needs a rebuild but is a solid carb. Pm me. I could use the blemish fenders.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration