MADE in USA 30X3 Tires for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: MADE in USA 30X3 Tires for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:12 am:

I just acquired 4-30x3 black smoothies that were made by Universal Tire Co. and are prominantly labeled in the rubber "Made in Lancaster, Pa."
Three of them have the original paper wrappings from Universal Tire Co. The fourth was unwrapped by the person I got them from. They have no cracking and are nice and pliable and have been kept in climate controlled environment. These are some very nice tires!! I am asking $125 each or $450 for all 4. Shipping will be actual price depending on your zip. Mike 319-430-4995

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 11:21 am:

These tires are all spoken for pending payment. Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration