For Sale: Original Set of 4 Nickel Plated Hubcaps for Wood Wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Original Set of 4 Nickel Plated Hubcaps for Wood Wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 02:48 pm:

Here is a nice, original set of four nickel plated hubcaps for wood wheels. The nickel plating has obvious wear but there are no cracks, the threads are good and the Ford scripts and octagons are not worn or beat up. The pictures tell the story. These would be great for an original looking car. 39.00 for the set INCLUDING shipping in the USA. Please email directly at: motoringiconsAThotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. I do not check pms. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 03:11 pm:

Price reduced to 33.00 postpaid in the USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Price reduced to 27.00 POSTPAID in the USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

Price reduced to 27.00 POSTPAID in the USA.Email or call,I don't check PMs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 03:52 am:

ggz, with all due respect, why do you think the octagons are not worn or beat up. They all appear to have been tightened with a pipe wrench or pliers. JMHO. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 09:00 am:

Guy -- I'll take them; I'll send you an email. Thanks, Mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

SOLD! Thanks MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration