FS: T-era Ford Dealership Giveaway

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: T-era Ford Dealership Giveaway
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 03:26 pm:

Unique cigar/cigarette holder - was a giveaway at a Ford dealership called "G.T.O'Malley Inc." (ironic since Henry was not a fan of smoking). This is made of heavy steel with a black, japanned finish - made for a desk or coffee table. One side opens up to reveal a holder for matches and the other side opens up to reveal a holder for cigarettes or cigars. Bottom is marked "Compliments of G.T.O'Malley Inc. Merchandisers of Ford Products since 1918, McClee at Eighteenth"

Finish is about 60% - scratches and scrapes as one would expect from something over 90 years old. Very unusual Ford agency giveaway - only one I've seen like it in 40 years.

$125 plus shipping. Reply via PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 08:39 pm:

Couple of inquiries about dimensions and whether this was a vehicle accessory. Box is 6.5" long, 3.5" wide and 4" tall. See no provisions for mounting in a vehicle, appears to be for a desk or coffee table.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 09:33 am:

Price drop: $100 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 10:15 pm:

Final price drop: $75 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryan Grube on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 01:32 pm:

I will take it pls pm me address and name for check

Thanks

Bryan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 02:06 pm:

Spoken for by Bryan, pending payment.

Bryan, I replied to your PM just now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 11:25 pm:

neat old box. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 11:35 pm:

More T-era Ford dealership pieces will be posted soon.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration