Instant Garage of Cars ... Just Add $54,900

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Instant Garage of Cars ... Just Add $54,900
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 04:07 pm:

Instant Garage of Cars ... Just Add $54,900

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1928-Chevrolet-Other-Pickups-Truck-Sedan-/232187971519?f orcerrptr=true&hash=item360f7b47bf:g:tVQAAOSwo4pYYsKX&item=232187971519

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 04:10 pm:

Does the church pew above the doors come with them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 04:20 pm:

If you scroll down to the photos in the link they advertise a 1921 Coupe but show a 24 Coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 04:25 pm:

Also when you scroll down to the bottom of the ad they say the Coupe has a removable top, I've never heard of that would someone please educate me on that feature.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 06:10 pm:

I think the coupe is a '26.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

I agree with Wayne.
The running board looks like a 25-27.
Perhaps the engine has been changed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 06:58 pm:

The 11th photo shows a top on the coupe. The other photos don't.
It has a 26-27 body, hood and wide running boards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 07:50 am:

In the description it states the Coupe top is removable. Has anyone ever heard of this feature?

(Other then driving into a garage or trailer with very low clearance)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 08:19 am:

Wayne is right, the coupe is at least a '26. Square splash apron. Dang this, to me, is a heckuva deal. If I had a bigger barn, I'd borrow the money and buy 'em. I love that Durant.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 11:21 am:

The "removable top" is probably just misidentified by someone who expects all permanent roofs to be steel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 03:46 pm:

Tim E. look close at all the Coupe pictures in the listing, sometimes the roof is on and sometimes it's not. !926 Coupe not a 1921

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration