Update for the 1921 Coupe for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Update for the 1921 Coupe for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 11:08 am:

Hello everyone,
I read the Post about the 1921 Coupe for sale along with the other classics for $54,000 in NJ
This just came up on Hemmings the Coupe is for sale by its self $9,900 Negotiable. I will try to post the site. Not sure how to add it. Here goes nothing.
Paul

To Subject Sent Size Categories
Paul Goddard Listing From Hemmings - 1921+Ford+Model+T+Doctors+Coupe None 5 KB From Subject Received Size

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 12:12 pm:

Try this. It looks a little like a '26-'27 to me.

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/ford/model-t/1901575.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 01:14 pm:

Rich,
Thank you for posting the add on the Coupe.
I tried to add the site. How did you upload it?
Cheers,
Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 01:42 pm:

But it's not a '21 Coupe. And I have ask about the "removable" top...I've never seen one, could you please up date me on when they were available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 03:01 pm:

Paul, all that is needed is to go to the URL bar at the top where the "www.hemmings" stuff is written and highlight it. Then go to "edit" at the top of your screen, click on "copy". Then when you type up your message in this "add a message" box, all you have to do is then go back to the top to "edit" and click on "paste", and voila!, it'll show up here in the text box. Sounds complicated, but it's not.

Hope this helps. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 03:12 pm:

It just copied your "Hemmings - 1921+Ford+Model+T+Doctors+Coupe" to my AOL search space and it brought up the Hemmings site. When I got to the picture of the Coupe I left clicked on it and picked "copy link address" then I pasted it here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 04:59 pm:

It's definitely not a 26/27 and is a 25 or earlier. I believe the top is just sitting on there and is not bolted down. It looks as though the interior is also a wreck or that's a reflection in the side glass. There is no way to bolt the top down once the outer material is installed on the wood. Need better pictures. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 05:07 pm:

It's definitely not a 26/27 and is a 25 or earlier. I believe the top is just sitting on there and is not bolted down. It looks as though the interior is also a wreck or that's a reflection in the side glass. There is no way to bolt the top down once the outer material is installed on the wood. Need better pictures. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 05:33 pm:

Bob - it is an "Improved" model - '26 - '27 Coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 05:34 pm:

Looks just like the one in your profile photo ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 08:31 am:

Thanks for the help Tim. I will try next time.
Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 08:33 am:

Paul, no problema! If you'd like, PM me for my cell, and I can help walk you through it "computer to computer"...:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 08:34 am:

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/ford/model-t/1901575.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 08:35 am:

Ha Ha I did it. Woo hoo.
See I am not that old.
Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 08:41 am:

Steve, I stand corrected. It is a 26/27 coupe. The reflection on the trunk led me to believe it had a short trunk lid. I didn't look any further at it. The lack of nickel headlight rims and grille shell also missing. The hood is correct. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 08:43 am:

It's a '26.
A '21 would have suicide doors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 09:08 am:

Tim,
I saw your 2 Model Ts. Wow they are Beauties.
How long have you had them?
Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 11:10 am:

I sent a note telling them it's a 26-27 not a 21. Maybe if everyone also did that they would get the hint! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration