FS early coupe MO

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS early coupe MO
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 11:40 am:

Found this on CL, I have no connection...

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/5908316587.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 12:06 pm:

Oh my gosh. I spent a year and a half building one that isn't that nice. What charming photos.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 12:49 pm:

If mine looked that good to start with, I would still have the coupe body not my huckster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 10:23 pm:

What a great coupe. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Morton on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 10:39 pm:

Wow! I would love to have a car like this. Will

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 02:35 pm:

Now that's a barn find. Looks straight too. Hopefully the wood in it is still pretty solid.
Worth the asking price. It would go fast at Chickasha.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration