Open spool bolts needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Open spool bolts needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 04:14 pm:

I need the 6 bolts for my open spool pinion carrier. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 11:56 am:

WE HAVE THEM NEW OR USED

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 03:27 pm:

I think I have a brand new set. Let me take a look tonight and post a pic. Think I paid $10 with $5 shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 08:21 pm:

sorry, I lied, I think I gave them away. I can't find 'em. sorry!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

Anybody else?thom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 04:17 pm:

I have used ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 08:19 am:

Andy, pm sent. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 08:46 pm:

Andy, payment is on the way. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 07:10 pm:

well, i found 'em. anybody else need them? $10 with $5 shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 07:13 pm:

Brian, I'll take them. I will send a PM. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 07:47 pm:

ok bill, thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 09:08 pm:

I now have the bolts I needed. Thanks a lot Andy.thom

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration