For Sale Brass steering column support Accy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Brass steering column support Accy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:40 pm:

I have two accy. brass steering column to firewall supports. They are new never used. Just been sitting on the shelf awhile. They are unpolished castings. They are in the parts catalogs at 88.50 each. They do not have a horn wire notch, So they will work on any year with no horn wire tube on the steering column and any speedster that the tube has been removed. Ill take 50.00 each plus 6.80 priority mail shipping in the US. actual cost shipping for International. I accept pay pal, money order, or personal check in the US, International payment to be pay pal. If you have any questions, please e-mail to dobro (at) artelco.com or send me a PM message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 10:29 pm:

Donnie PM sent, Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 10:49 pm:

The left steering column brace is sold, pending payment.

The right one is still for sale and is just "darker" in color, no difference as to condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 12:19 am:

Donnie: Message sent for remaining sup! Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 08:55 am:

Both steering column braces are sold pending payment ... thanks mtfca and everyone that e-mailed. Sorry I did not have enough for everyone interested.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration