ORIGINAL SERVICE BULLETINS FOR SALE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ORIGINAL SERVICE BULLETINS FOR SALE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 08:51 am:

I am offering original Model T Ford Service bulletins.
The list below shows what I currently have for sale.
I have been building my set and these are duplicates.
The price is $5.00 ea. plus shipping.
Thank you for you consideration.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Moran on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 10:49 am:

Brent,

I am putting my bulletins together also and need bulletin 98 vol 7 number 7 (July 1926) and bulletin 109 vol 8 number 5 (May 1927). I see that you don't have any duplicates. Any leads on where I might find them?
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 05:38 pm:

Hi Mike,
I am also trying to complete my set. Unfortunately, I don't know of any source other than EBay or this forum.
Brent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 06:39 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 11:24 am:

I did mine thirty years ago when you could still kind of find them, and was even able to find binders. Anyhow, it took me around two years to get a complete set, and of course I got lots of extra copies, many of which I sold to Brent! What pisses me off is why when the MTFCI reproduced them, why they didn't use the original glossy paper, and the colored lines, AND punch the holes in the correct place! It shouldn't have been that much more expensive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Carter - South Jersey on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 02:15 pm:

Brent - I sent you a PM... John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 07:25 am:

All of the service bulletins have a new home.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 09:47 am:

All of the service bulletins have a new home.
Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration